Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anger

I am angry today.

The county wants every penny back that Dennis received for care. Yes, he had money left and I was afraid this would happen, but I am still angry that it has happened.

I am angry at the social worker for not telling us that the help was simply a loan.

I am angry that Dennis had to work to receive this loan.

I am angry at Dennis for not gifting me the money like we discussed.

I am angry at myself for being angry.

Maybe I just needed a good excuse to cry. It's been weeks since I have had a good hard cry and maybe I just need one.

Lucky you, for reading this today. No comments of sympathy, please. I am just reporting the truth as it is today

2 comments:

  1. Being angry is not bad; even being angry at yourself is okay. Do you have a punching bag??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understand completely. This isn't sympathy just a knowing of how you feel.

    ReplyDelete