Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Better Days

Yesterday was a much better day. Raquel, Dennis PCA that has been with us for over three years came over to help me package up and toss medical supplies.

But really we just chatted, watched a few TV shoes that we got ourselves hooked on over the past 6 months, and shared Dennis stories.

Raquel is really the only other person that has seen the day to day regression of Dennis' body and his ability to care for himself. She has seen what I have seen, done what I have done, and loved the same man I did. She is like family to me. I know she loves me, too, just as she did Dennis.

So, it was better, and Raquel is one reason for a better day.

Onward and forward,
Ann

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a friend like her. You're lucky because good friends are hard to find.

    Tell me which tv shows you got hooked on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So between you..Rachel and you..you can keep him right there with you.. in all the small and now, wonderful details of your daily lives together with Dennis! WOW!!!

    Iva

    ReplyDelete